Nov
2008

Contact Me

Have a question or suggestion? Email me
freelance-writing
If you couldn’t tell, I love to write. I write about parenting, interracial marriage, domestic strides, Mormon motherhood, photography, breastfeeding, and current events.  My work has been featured on The Huffington Post, Parenting.com and BabyCenter. If you’re looking for someone who can bring a fresh take on an old topic, consider me for the job. I’d love to work with you to bring SEO-friendly content to your website.

Click here for more examples of my work.

product-reviews
If you’re looking for a blogger to copy and paste a press release you write up on their blog, or post a generic advertisement about your product, I’m not the one for you. However, if you are hoping to showcase your brand through the eyes of a creative and honest blogger, I’m your girl. I’ve worked hard to find a balance between sharing products I am learning to love, without clouding my blog with advertisements. I put a lot of time and energy into my posts and I love creating memorable videos and working with brands on thoughtful campaigns. If you’d like help working something up, contact me and I’ll see what we can do.

I’m particularly interested in working with brands that can bring the family together and help make lasting memories.  Some of the brands I’ve worked with include CanonHallmarkHP, Fisher-Price, Allstate, and Barbie.
Here is an example of a recent video campaign I produced:

I am also available for Twitter parties, brand ambassadorships, and other social media campaigns. Feel free to email me or fill out the form below for more information on how to get the ball rolling.

Here’s my disclosure policy.

Thank you!

7 Responses to “Contact Me”

1. jessica says:

Hello Jenn, I have been following your blog for a while (since your oldest was a baby). I just wanted to say first, you have a beautiful family, second, you are an inspiration to most moms and I am so happy to have found a blog with someone who seems genuinely relatable and down-to-earth. I don’t know what it feels like to be you, but I do know we have a lot in common. we both are ethnic women with mixed kids and are lds. So I am so happy to get my weekly doses of the Baby Making Machine. It is an amazing blog. Thank You.
    jessica recently posted..DIY Tuesday: DIY Baby GateMy Profile

2. Evangeline says:

Rigt now it appers like WordPress is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I’ve read) Is that what youu are using on your blog?

Here iis my web site – seo Dunstable (Evangeline)
    Evangeline recently posted..EvangelineMy Profile

3. Faustino says:

It’s difficult to find experienced people about this topic, but you seem like
    you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
    Faustino recently posted..FaustinoMy Profile

4. Yuri Z. says:

Hello. I’m a freelancer specializing in Data extraction, Data mining and processing, Web scraping.
    Web scraping is a technique of extracting information from websites and storing it in a structured format like a database or spreadsheet.
    I got clients from various types of businesses, mostly e-commerce ones, saving them a lot of time and money by automatic business processes they were previously doing manually.
    My prices start from $0,001 per page. On bulk orders prices are lower.
    If you need
    • content sourcing
    • database building
    • obtaining business leads
    • marketing leads
    • industry directories scraping
    • emails scraping
    • business intelligence (comparing competition’s prices / products)
    • market research
    Just drop me a line please.
    Do not waste your time stuffing your website order it now!

5. Pam Peery says:

Hi – Your website is really sweet. I’ve seen a lot it seems, and this one seems so real and down to earth.

I’m an older mom (52) – my son has severe autism (12) and my daughter is great (13).

I don’t have a lot of family (my sis is very rich and I’m not and so she kind-of shuns me) and both of my parents are dead. I just got divorced from a compulsive liar and I’m struggling with this full time job I can’t concentrate on because my brain is fried from worry.

Anyway – I don’t have pictures up in my house. It’s sad but it’s almost like I have nothing to share. My heart just feels sad and dead.

Oh, – I spent 13 years writing and investing in a book that I can’t seem to market. POP 50 Real Tips from Real Moms on Childbirth by pamela peery. It’s on amazon. But since I don’t blog or really feel comfortable in social media, I can’t get a footing in the marketplace.

I was considering putting an ad in craigslist for someone to collaborate with because the book could really make money since there’s no other childbirth book like it (and I could be a mom not a full time legal editor and ignore my kids and get rashes over stress). Someone to just market it and take half the proceeds. If you know anyone or are interested yourself email or call me 781-626-2172. I’d love to mail you a book.

Anyway – you’ve inspired me to take more pictures and put some up in my house. Thanks. Pam

6. Pam Peery says:

My son is great too by the way. He lives in a group home an hour away. If I didn’t work full time I could spend more time visiting him.

Anyway, any help or encouragement would be great.

7. Nora Dodge says:

You have a beautiful family, and even a more beautiful heart.